[meta-freescale] Improving SD-Card images

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Aug 11 13:00:18 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Maciek Borzecki
<maciej.borzecki at open-rnd.pl> wrote:
> On pon, 2014-07-21 at 11:50 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> I wasn't aware of your patch (thanks), I will look at it next week ...

Not yet. My week was crazy and full of customer work so I didn't have
time to look at it.

> Otavio, did you get a chance to look at the patch for BBB? The latest
> version is right here:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.embedded.yocto.meta-ti/4185
>
> Within the next week or so, I hope to be able to work for some time on
> one of the iMX6 boards (wandboard or nitrogen). If time permits, I'll
> post a patch with image definition that would match the current SD card
> images.

Please let's keep in touch so we don't duplicate work. Take a look in
upcoming days as Tom has send a huge cleanup patchset for wic so the
codebase should be in better shape now ;-)