[meta-freescale] Qt on Wandboard-solo with Yocto -Problem

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at tames.com
Wed Aug 6 21:17:12 PDT 2014

Nilesh,

Try bitbaking to a wandboard-quad to discard any differences in drivers from using the wandboard-solo (in the end, I tested with quad). Also, if you are not going to use webkit, you can remove all its modules from your local.conf. Webkit is known to cause errors and it takes a lot of time to build.

In X11 you will only run the Qt5_CinematicExperience without any parameter. XCB is the default backend.

Good luck,

Alfonso