[meta-freescale] Qt on Wandboard-solo with Yocto -Problem

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at tames.com
Wed Aug 6 16:26:49 PDT 2014

Nilesh,

Try to start all over again with a fresh directory and use de X11/Wayland drivers. (It seems the EGL/framebuffer drivers are not working in 3.10.17 anyway so it is pointless to remove X11/Wayland support).

I just bitbaked an fsl-image-multimedia and then a meta-toolchain-qt5 from a fresh installed directory and it worked. I had a little bump with a patch from qtimageformats but it was easy to correct.

Give it a try.

Regards,

Alfonso