[meta-freescale] Will qoriq ppc developers require meta-fsl-arm?

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Wed Aug 6 10:46:29 PDT 2014

Working with my own image recipe for a QorIQ PPC build using the
Community & Yocto repos.

I find I have some extra work to do once I include meta-fsl-demos but
not meta-fsl-arm in my bblayers.conf since there are recipes inside of
meta-fsl-demos that inherit classes from meta-fsl-arm (e.g.,
fsl-eula-unpack.bbclass).

Is the plan to have ppc developers include meta-fsl-arm in their layers
definition (and vice-versa)?  I prefer to not do this.

Thanks

Bob