[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-ppc - layer.conf issues

ting.liu at freescale.com ting.liu at freescale.com
Wed Aug 6 07:21:16 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

this was added several days ago as a ppc specific patch for luajit (exist in mete-oe) was moved to
ppc layer via bbappend. If not set, autobuilder for fsl-ppc will fail.
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-ppc/commit/?id=6367da32efce2736cd98f44fa358f0a9e578c08d

do you have any recommendation to avoid this?

-Ting