[meta-freescale] Changing the size of tmpfs for buit image in Yocto

Gustavo Ramon Arambula Aguilar gustavo.arambula at freescale.com
Fri Aug 1 10:31:38 PDT 2014

Hello all,

There is a question on the communities on how to change the size assigned to tmpfs on the built image in Yocto. Would anyone know where can this parameter be set?

I found some information on it on kernel.org and says how to manually mount it but I was wondering more on a build option somewhere, if that make sense, as this also depends on the RAM and HDD of the board to be used.
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/filesystems/tmpfs.txt

Regards,
Gustavo

[X ]  General Business Information
[    ]  Freescale Internal Use Only
[    ]  Freescale Confidential Proprietary