[meta-freescale] FSL Community BSP Meeting - planning

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Apr 30 07:11:44 PDT 2014

Hello,

some time ago we discussed about set a meeting and we had several
people interested on it. Now that 1.6 is (mostly) done we ought to
discuss our goal and tasks for 1.7 and the meeting could help us a lot
of to have a common understanding of this all.

The current draft of the Agenda is available at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AkGJbwxEB525yaAz-mQpvCfDbXrJxFYmcmB9i2PFtCA/edit?usp=sharing

Please take a look on those topics and advice. We can discuss about
time and date later...