[meta-freescale] Utilite?

David Chirgwin dchirgwin at bluechiptechnology.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 01:14:49 PDT 2014

Hi Otavio,

----- Original Message -----

I'm interested in this comment because we also have a i.MX6 board that
uses Yocto but is not currently included.
What is the process for adding a new board to the FSL Community BSP?
Are there any costs involved?
What level of commitment is expected of a board supplier in the future?
I'm not sure we have the resources to be making continual updates like some of you seem to do.
Any guidelines or comments would be great.

Regards,

Dave C