[meta-freescale] 3.10.17-1.0.0 GA patches will be coming in

Lauren Post Lauren.Post at freescale.com
Thu Apr 24 08:23:34 PDT 2014

Normally I wait until field trial is over but with Daisy release Otavio and I decided to accelerate upstream.

What we release for 3.10.17-1.0.0 is on top of dora and will not work on daisy in our release layer.  That is because we code freeze on dora changes.   I've made the patches necessary for our GA to work on daisy (or master branch as of today)

I'll be sending several patches to community that are for upstreaming into daisy.  Otavio has agreed that 3.10.17 GA will be part of daisy.

Our quickly following alpha release (I'm very busy right now ) will not be upstreamed into daisy  but will stay in master and it will include several new features for graphics, gstreamer and qt5.

Yes we are live so you can try our branches now but note it is not announced until our field trial is over.

Thanks for your support.  I enjoyed meeting several of you at FTF.

Lauren