[meta-freescale] tslib calibration

Giri Babu Sinnapolu giri.babu.sinnapolu at wayne.edu
Tue Apr 22 08:01:08 PDT 2014

Dear Sir/madam,

           I am giri,i am working on a center stack project i am using imx6qsabresd,yacto=qt4e-demo-image,master.

When i boot the image on the target i receive an output smarthome demo xres=800 and yres=460 but in my dispay i receive booting and then it shows TSLIB CALIBRATION UTILITY and TSLIB CROSSHAIR CALIBRATION if i touch the screen to calibrate it does not work ,it does not detect, i am using the freescale mcimx lvds display, what changes i have to do and where i have to do in order to make the display working. kindly find my target boot file attached.

thanks!
giri babu.s