[meta-freescale] meta-qt5 + gstreamer1.x

Erik Botö erik.boto at pelagicore.com
Sun Apr 13 03:28:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

Sounds like you're doing great work!

Are you sure that the plugins have been installed onto the image? If
you don't have anything that depends on them, or explicitly add them
using IMAGE_INSTALLS maybe they're built but not deployed.

Could you check rpm -qa | grep *qt*plugins* on the target system?

Also, check which packages that's been generated in your build with
something like find tmp/deploy/rpm -name '*qt*plugins*.rpm'. You
should have something like
libqt5multimedia-qmlplugins-<some-version-info>.rpm that you want
installed on the image.

Cheers,
Erik