[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Test Plan Announcement 1.6

Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
Mon Apr 7 07:19:00 PDT 2014

Humm, It´s something that I´m always /not absolutely sure/.

But, why would a board with a multimemdia chip not play a movie of have a "screen"

In our current board list, only vybrid is not supposed to be "multimedia chip"

And, wandboard, for example, does not have an screen until you plug HDMI.

And don´t forget imx28/imx233, the chip does not have VPU, but I always work to get playback working on it.

So, I´m think say /all boards must play at least one movie/ is not that wrong. But of course I can add "when applicable"

> > * all 29 boards MUST encode at least one kind of movie
>
> Same here, I don't have any board able to capture video...
> I don't have any audio out either.

Here I agree that this should be SHOULD not MUST. Or add a "when applicable".

In your opinion, what would be a better Test Goals? Would you mind to re-write mine and to share it?

Daiane