[meta-freescale] weston build failure

sujith h sujith.h at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:42:01 PDT 2014

Hi ,

I am trying to build weston 1.4 with meta-fsl-arm patches available in
master branch( meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/wayland). When I try to build
I am getting build error as in the attachment. I am getting error of
previous declaration of EGLNativeDisplayType and EGLNativeWindowType. I see
that
typedef struct _FBDisplay *EGLNativeDisplayType;
typedef struct _FBWindow *EGLNativeWindowType;
in the eglvivante.h header file.

In the gl-renderer.h:
typedef intptr_t EGLNativeDisplayType;
typedef intptr_t EGLNativeWindowType;

Is anyone here facing the same issue? If so what would be the solution to
move further?

Thanks,
Sujith H

--