[meta-freescale] seiko and prism drivers in linux-wandboard_3.10.17?

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 05:58:23 PDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Stefan <strawberryblack at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the 3.10.17-Version of the Kernel stopped shipping seiko video and
> prism touch drivers.
> Are there plans to add them back?
> Do they have any issues, that caused their removal?

I suppose you're talking about linux-imx kernel.

Here is not the best place to ask regarding Freescale kernel roadmap,
you will have better luck if you post a topic in imx.community ;)

What I could say today is that 3.10.17-1.0.0 Freescale kernel is Beta
and is still under development. When the GA version is published, you
will find along it the release notes for that kernel, and you may have
your question answered

Daiane