[meta-freescale] Chromium acceleration

Boszormenyi Zoltan zboszor at pr.hu
Wed Apr 2 03:29:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

> Mahyar updated these patches to apply against the chromium-35.0.1883.0
> build currently in meta-browser.
>
> Additional notes to follow, but this appears to achieve HTML5 video
> against Webm/Ogg videos when chromium is started with these command
> line arguments:
>      --ignore-gpu-blacklist --enable-gpu --usegl-egl

you meant "--use-gl=egl".

I have rebuilt Chromium with these patches. The result cannot play a short MP4 video from
a file:// URL.
The console output is very suspicious, libGAL complains about a missing ID file that
actually exists.
The image about the console is attached.

This is a copy of the original message, I cancelled waiting for moderation.
The original image exceeded the list limits so I reduced it to 16-color greyscale.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi