[meta-freescale] weston demos are not accessible by default

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue Apr 1 12:34:15 PDT 2014

On 1 April 2014 19:41, Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> It is indeed not very user friendly and I am don't understand why this
> does not work out of box. Ross, do you know why weston does not do the
> right thing by default?

Last time I tried this and in Poky, weston is started by an init
script that defines and exports XDG_RUNTIME_DIR.  Inside weston that
variable should be preserved in applications launched, and outside of
Weston (ie a ssh) you'll need to define it again.

If you use systemd or some other way of starting weston this is Your Problem. :)

Ross