[meta-freescale] Update Kernel and u-boot for GK802

Ajay Ramaswamy ajay at ramaswamy.net
Sun Sep 29 20:24:57 PDT 2013

The patches provided by abrasive apply cleanly against 2013.07 but beyond
that in 2013.10 there are more changes which I don't know how to handle. My
biggest problem is with
https://github.com/ajayramaswamy/u-boot-gk802/commit/950008d5e714606ead5d5b11ba1b8c92c84d6ee1I
don't know what to do about the long long math for the screen
resolution
stuff so I just commented it out!

In fact in the barebox git there is a mostly functional gk802 device tree I
have used that and booted a 3.11 kernel but unfortunately the wifi does not
work and I dont have any idea about how to fix it

I was hoping someone more capabable than me would take this up and push
these patches upstream

Thanks
Ajay

--