[meta-freescale] Yacto rootfs: multi-touch message cannot handled by "close" button

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Sep 26 01:51:29 PDT 2013

On 26 September 2013 09:46, Duan Fugang-B38611 <B38611 at freescale.com> wrote:
> Ross, thanks for your quick response.
>
> Why the touch can be recognized in the single  touch mode ? Since the driver
> is similar the same except report event types.
>
> And, how to validate whether the touch can be recognized ?

I don't know why it can't be recognised in multitouch, and unless you
send me your hardware I can't tell you.  That's what we're attempting
to debug over email.

As far as xev is concerned there should be zero difference between
using a mouse to click in the window, and using the touchscreen.  Try
all combinations of pressing/clicking in the xev window, and report
back.

Ross