[meta-freescale] yocto, linux-fslc and xorg

Vanhauwaert Wouter W.Vanhauwaert at TELEVIC.com
Mon Sep 16 04:53:41 PDT 2013

Well I don't know... Do you mean that the imx driver is not yet available for a recent kernel?
Is adjusting this driver to work on a recent kernel good enough then / good starting point? Is there no mainline xorg driver available?
These are my first steps with yocto in general, so I don't really know how much work it would be...