[meta-freescale] Yacto rootfs: multi-touch message cannot handled by "close" button

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 07:12:04 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Duan Fugang-B38611
<B38611 at freescale.com> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>

> We use the X.Org X Server 1.14.0 + QT4.8.5 to do one demo, but I  catch one
> issue: multi-touch message is not handled by “close” button.
>

> I use egalax touchscreen for the multi-touch test.
>
> After kernel up, evtest test the multi-touch message, all pass. Use xinput
> to do the test, also pass.
>

> Open one QT app, all multi-touch message can be processed, but the window of
> the app cannot be closed by click the “X” button in the right-up region.
>
> I test GNOME destop with the same kernel,  any apps’ window can be closed.
>

> So, It is strange, maybe it is KDE issue for multi-touch ?

In fact, I have no idea if SATO can or cannot handle multi-touch, but, some time
ago, when I was testing touchscreen, the main problem I was not able to 'close'
anything was that my calibration was not right.

I mean, at the center of the screen the calibration was OK, but going
to the edges
of screen, the offset between my finger and pointer becomes bigger and bigger.

Could you, please, double check if your calibration is OK?

Daiane