[meta-freescale] qt5 xcb gles2

Juha Vuolle juvuolle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 06:48:17 PDT 2013

A comment / workaround for this one:

> Note: on first time after boot none of the Qt apps show anything and
> there is an XCB error:
> QXcbConnection: XCB error: 146 (Unknown), sequence: 156, resource id:
> 0, major code: 139 (Unknown), minor code: 20
> Kill the app and all subsequent runs for all Qt apps will work.  Any

The major code is X runtime instance specific, and in my case the 139 is RandR.
Calling "xrandr" once on the command line causes randr to load and
workaround the issue.
Maybe will file a bug for Qt, perhaps there is a randr initialization
timing issue. Anyway the workaround is easy enough; ensuring that the
xrandr is called somewhere once during the boot (for instance at
matchbox init if you use such thing).