[meta-freescale] qt5 xcb gles2

Juha Vuolle juvuolle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:29:42 PDT 2013

After a small hiatus I returned to this and got the qt5 + gles2 + xcb
combination working.
Just to let people know that it is possible. I can now run QtQuick2
apps QGLWidgets etc. hellogl_es2 seems to go closer to 300 FPS.
As an additional cherry on top the x11vnc works with them too.

I took the latest master-nexts of everything, compiled Qt myself and
put a small bruteforce hack into Qt relating to the "incompatable
color depths".
Note: you may have to force the hard floats on in the Qt compilation,
I added "DISTRO_OPTS += hard-float" to the "linux-imx6-g++/qmake.conf
". If you don't do this the likely first symptom is that all Qt's
configure tests fail.

Juha