[meta-freescale] R: Imx53 sd card read write timing

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:35:49 PDT 2013

Nobody can help me?

Simone

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Simone [mailto:cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 30 ottobre 2013 20:22
A: <meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org>
Oggetto: Imx53 sd card read write timing

Dear all,
I've finished today to port our changes from the old FSL kernel we used
(2011 version, v11.05) for our board based on imx53qsb.

Everything is working fine now, using the FSL kernel from Master branch,
except one thing.
Compared to the previous (very old) version of the kernel, we noted that the
uSD card read/write timings are a lot more slower than before (also the
system kernel loading, seems two times than before)

Now i really don't know where to point my finger first.
Maybe something inserted in the sdhc driver? Or the journaled filesystem?

Really i don't know.

Does someone have faced a similar problem in the past?

Thank you so much
My best regards
Simone