[meta-freescale] Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP

Daiane Angolini daiane.angolini at freescale.com
Tue Oct 29 03:24:34 PDT 2013

On 10/29/2013 04:51 AM, Krishna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Freescale SabreSDP board is working fine with images provided in
> L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP.
> But I want to boot it with Yocto provided fsl-image-gui & want to add
> IVI layer to the image.

I'm sorry to ask it again, but I don't remember the answer.

Do you know the chip tapeout of your board?

I heard the bsp kernel 4.1.0 was not tested (and may not support) TO1.0

And I know there is an old board revision that must be reworked (remove
u12) in order to get kernel up. The component u12 is near USB connector,
on top of board.

Would it be your case?

> -----Original Message----- From: Муравьев Александр Борисович
> Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:42 AM
> To: meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org
> Subject: [meta-freescale] Yocto image on Freescale iMx6 Sabre SDP
>
> 28.10.2013 15:22, meta-freescale-request at yoctoproject.org пишет:
>> is current available fsl-image-gui image will not work for SabreSD-SDP
>> board?
> Hello.
> I have same board. And i am using next soft.
> I use bootloader and kernel from L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP. This
> package is avaliable on official web page
> (http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab).
>
> Filesystem from package L3.0.35_4.1.0_UBUNTU_RFS_BSP. It is also
> available on official page.
> To write it i use Mfgtool. I get it from package
> IMX6_R13.41_ANDROID_SOURCE_CODE.
>
> Hope it help.
> Regards.

Daiane