[meta-freescale] Dora imx28evk fsl-image-gui with newer kernel but not too new : gst-fsl-plugin error

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:26:36 PDT 2013

Philippe,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Mangaud Philippe-R49081
<R49081 at freescale.com> wrote:
> Thanks Flavio and Otavio,
>
> Touchscreen support is there but where ever I touch, the cursor move to top left corner and launching calibration application

We tested touchscreen with mainline kernel sometime ago and we had to
pass the "SwapAxes" option in order to make it functional:

cat usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier      "calibration"
        MatchProduct    "mxs-lradc"
        Option  "Calibration"   "194 3938 301 3878"
        Option  "SwapAxes"      "0"
EndSection

Regards,

Fabio Estevam