[meta-freescale] Dora imx28evk fsl-image-gui with newer kernel but not too new : gst-fsl-plugin error

Mangaud Philippe-R49081 R49081 at freescale.com
Mon Oct 28 06:19:08 PDT 2013

Thanks Flavio and Otavio,

Touchscreen support is there but where ever I touch, the cursor move to top left corner and launching calibration application with mouse, I can only check the first 2 top crosses. The issue I have to debug further is that I am loosing the terminal at the end of boot, after dropbear, not reaching login (but coming back if I poweroff using dedicated application), currently comparing the rc init scripts with core image that works fine.

Cheers, Philippe.