[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Test Plan Announcement 1.5

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 09:25:45 PDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Daiane Angolini
<daiane.angolini at freescale.com> wrote:
> We'd like to invite everyone to help us to test the Freescale Community BSP
> 1.5 - Dora release.
>
> Please, test your favorite board (or boards), using your favorite image. We
> would like to have at least one test for each 35 boards (supported by both
> meta-fsl-arm or meta-fsl-arm-extra).

I just closed the Test Form for accepting new test entries.

We appreciate your your help on test cycle. The test result is on Release Notes:

http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.5/index.html#document-test-results

I want to send a special thanks to Lucas Nunes and Mario Goulart, from
O.S. Systems
for helping me to create the Test Result Table!

The overall test result is that 12 of 34 boards was considered OK:

cfa10036
cfa10037
cfa10049
cfa10055
cfa10056
cfa10057
cfa10058
imx28evk
imx53qsb
imx53ard
imx6qsabrelite
wandboard-dual

This test cycle had more submitted boards than 1.4 release but we are
still far away from a
full tested release (only 35% of supported boards had the Test Goals
accomplished) and
we must do even better in 1.6, in April.

Best Regards,
Daiane