[meta-freescale] Dora imx28evk fsl-image-gui with newer kernel but not too new : gst-fsl-plugin error

Mangaud Philippe-R49081 R49081 at freescale.com
Fri Oct 25 06:04:56 PDT 2013

Hello,

Lttng modules doesn't compile, I tried to upgrade from rev 2.3.0 to 2.3.2 with same error. This has been broken by move of mainline to 3.12rc2, didn't have that issue last week with 3.11, had to go back to kernel 3.10 to stick to a more stable ground.

gst-fsl-plugin is also not working, tried to pick latest bb and inc 3.0.9 from dora_3.10.9 for iMX6 but I guess I need to take all gstreamer packages from there as well ? Since there is no vpu on 28, it's only to benefit from optimized codec library but maybe there is a more simple way to get rid only of that plugin (simply removing it with hob was not enough, rest of gstreamer complained) ?

If I remove every related gstreamer packages, can build image that runs fine on evk (touch screen need to be debugged).

Best regards, Philippe.