[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-ivi installation

Erik Botö erik.boto at pelagicore.com
Wed Oct 23 04:42:49 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Erik Botö <erik.boto at pelagicore.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Krishna <krishnaks at iwavesystems.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I followed the procedure in the below link.
>> I am getting following error
>>
>> No recipes available for
>> meta-fsl-ivi-master\recipes-graphics\layer-management\layer-management_1.0.bbappend
>>
>> Is this branch is obsolete?
>
> I tried checking out 5e8e209c666f5c596728c4589aaca964208cf5fb from
> meta-ivi as suggested in the README of meta-fsl-ivi, and I do see a
> layer-management_1.0.bb there so it should exist. Have you check out
> the right commit of meta-ivi?

And if you have checkout the right commit (and have a
meta-ivi/recipes-graphics/layer-management/layer-management_1.0.bb)
but it still can't find the file, make sure you have added the
meta-ivi layer in conf/bblayers.conf.

Cheers,
Erik

> Cheers,
> Erik
>

>> Regards

Erik Botö
Senior Software Engineer
Pelagicore AB
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden
Mobile: +46 (0)76 881 72 03
E-Mail: erik.boto at pelagicore.com