[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-ivi installation

Krishna krishnaks at iwavesystems.com
Wed Oct 23 04:44:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

When I give  “bitbake foton-image” First it will throw below  error
ERROR:
No recipes available for  meta-fsl-ivi-master\recipes-graphics\layer-management\layer-management_1.0.bbappend

If I remove that file from the build, Then it gives following error

meta-fsl-ivi = <unknown><unknwon>
Error: Nothing PROVIDES ‘foton-image’

What is the issue?

Have anyone tried?