[meta-freescale] [RFC] Dora Release Notes review

Daiane Angolini daiane.angolini at freescale.com
Tue Oct 15 12:39:41 PDT 2013

Please, take a look on Release Notes draft published at [1] in order to
make sure the board you're used is properly represented.

Please, focus on linux and u-boot default version table. And on FSL user
space package list.

There are some missing description and version:

linux-boundary description
linux-cfa description
linux-denx description
linux-timesys description
linux-wandboard description
linux-imx6dongle description
u-boot-imx6dongle description
u-boot-imx6dongle default version

If you use with some of those boards, and have one sentence description
telling why a new provider is needed, please, share!

Please, send a pull request to [2], or send an email to me and I will
make the change

I accept ideas on how to improve the Release Notes itself.

[1] http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.5/
[2] https://github.com/Freescale/Documentation

Thanks in advance,
Daiane