[meta-freescale] gstreamer 1.x freescale plugings

Alok Kumar alok.kumar at vbrick.com
Tue Oct 15 06:30:25 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am very new to yoctoprojects git. I have been using timesys imx6 build for my project, but running in road block for getting freescale gstreamer 1.x plugins.

My questions is where to start if I want to use freescale gstreamer 1.x plugins with timesys build. I am interested in vpu related and streaming related plugins (like RTSP, RTP, RTMP etc).

I want to get latest freescale gstreamer 1.x plugins and cross compile with my build environment.

Thanks for the help

-Alok