[meta-freescale] POSIX message queue does not exist?

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:06:16 PDT 2013

Nice catch Otavio.

Also, a slightly better workflow (as opposed to directly modifying the defconfig
in the metadata) might be:
bitbake virtual/kernel -c cleansstate
bitbake virtual/kernel -c configure  (unpack, patch, configure, etc.)
bitbake virtual/kernel -c menuconfig  (make your changes to the kernel config here)
bitbake virtual/kernel (build the kernel)

This allows you to configure the kernel with the correct defconfig, then modify
that using the menuconfig (which takes care of any dependencies).  You can hack
away at that until you get it right (just don't bitbake clean it or your changes
will be wiped out).

When you're done reconfiguring:
bitbake virtual/kernel -c devshell  -> takes you to the kernel source tree
unset LDFLAGS
make savedefconfig  -> creates a reduced form of the defconfig
cp defconfig
fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm-extra/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-wandboard-3.0.35

John