[meta-freescale] POSIX message queue does not exist?

Joshua Kurland joshua.kurland at adtecdigital.net
Mon Oct 14 12:58:16 PDT 2013

I had a feeling you were going to say that.  I just finished my try
with that instead.  So the steps I took were:

bitbake -c menuconfig linux-wandboard
(changed kernel stuff)
cp .config meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx-3.0.35/mx6q/defconfig
bitbake -c cleansstate linux-wandboard
bitbake myBuild

Am I copying the .config to the wrong directory?  Should I have a
linux-wandboard directory somewhere (and if so, where is it)?