[meta-freescale] FlexCAN not working

Wayne T. Schellekens WayneSchellekens at holley.com
Fri Oct 11 13:56:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

FlexCAN is also not working on SabreSDP board.

I normally follow this procedure (https://community.freescale.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/94887-102-1-6575/How%20to%20enable%20CAN%20bus%20on%20i.MX6Q%20SabreSD.pdf) , and it has worked in the past on my rev C SabreSDP board.

After I upgraded to dora branch, and applied my patch I now get an error in the ip link command:

root at imx6qsabresd:~# ip link set can0 up type can bitrate 1000000
ip: either "dev" is duplicate, or "type" is garbage

Any ideas what has changed?
Thanks,
Wayne