[meta-freescale] [RFC] default u-boot

Haakon Stende stende at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:02:53 PDT 2013

The uboot for gk802 doesn't build on yocto dora in current state. It uses
wrong toolchain.

The 4.1.0 kernel hasn't the latest vivante stuff.
It had an older version of  4.6.9 build 1210  and not 4.6.9 build 6622 so
xorg would not start.
I tried using the kernel/driver/mxc/gpu-viv from and kerneltree from a
build from wandboard-quad and made a kernel for gk802, used another uboot
and with that I got the fsl-image-gui (using wandboard-quad as machineid)
working with xorg.