[meta-freescale] [RFC] default u-boot

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:28:51 PDT 2013

What's the default u-boot version for gk802???

The provider is u-boot-imx6dongle, but I cannot see the u-boot version
from its github source code.

I would like to know what's the plan to add gk802 support on
u-boot-fslc (mainline).

Is the default version for nitrogen and sabrelite (u-boot-boundary) 2013.01?

I would like to know what's the plan to add both support on u-boot-fslc

Today, I can see we have 4 u-boot providers:

u-boot-imx -> freescale
u-boot-fslc -> mainline
u-boot-boundary - boundary (for nitrogen)
u-boot-imx6dongle -> ???????

Could someone send me a small description of u-boot-boundary and
u-boot-imx6dongle? Just like I already have for u-boot-imx and
u-boot-fslc from
http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.4/index.html#document-u-boot
?

Thanks in advance,