[meta-freescale] [RFC] Dora Release Notes - default kernel

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 05:36:32 PDT 2013

I've been working on Dora Release Notes. The first change was to list
all default kernel used on all boards. I placed it on linux-imx.inc
[2] file, I will change the file name, and probably will add some
introduction text, but it's on near future.

The most important information is into table. And I want you to review it!

Please, if you're used with some board, check if the data from table
is right. If no comment I will assume it's right.

For the latest included boards, please let me know the data to be
included into the table, if you prefer, please send a pull request.

If you have any other idea on how to improve the table, please let me know!

If you want to take a look on Dylan Release Notes, please go to [1]

Thanks a lot in advance,
Daiane

[1] Published Dylan Release Notes
http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.4/