[meta-freescale] EGLplatfrom compile error

Krishna krishnaks at iwavesystems.com
Mon Oct 7 01:50:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to run openGL ES application with X11 enabled.

But while building I am getting following errors.

In member function 'virtual bool X11GLESRenderer::start(int, int, const char*, int)':

error: no matching function for call to 'X11WindowSystem::init(GLESGraphicsystem*&)'

note: candidate is:

note: bool X11WindowSystem::init(BaseGraphicSystem<_XDisplay*, long unsigned int>*)

note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from 'GLESGraphicsystem*' to 'BaseGraphicSystem<_XDisplay*, long unsigned int>*'

When I checked eglplatform.h I have only following typedef enabled

typedef EGLNativeDisplayType NativeDisplayType;
typedef EGLNativePixmapType  NativePixmapType;
typedef EGLNativeWindowType  NativeWindowType;

and function is searching for

typedef Display *EGLNativeDisplayType;

typedef Pixmap   EGLNativePixmapType;

typedef Window   EGLNativeWindowType;