[meta-freescale] How to convert QA error to warning ?

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:16:54 PDT 2013

Otavio,

This recipe did not came from meta-oe. And the only repo I had found for
spice is:
https://github.com/cmayer153/meta-spice/tree/master/recipes-spice

And this repo doesn't have the virt-viewer recipe.
So, I believe that Jojo is cooking this recipe, and If he decided to share
with community we can help him to fix it.

Abraços,

--
*dS
Diego Sueiro