[meta-freescale] R: R: R: # IMX53 GSTREAMER PROBLEMS

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:37:50 PDT 2013

Hello Daiane,
Ok, I agree with you.
But now, since we have to do something to fix our problem, I must take a decision about "what way to do".
In your opinion, it is better to restart with the fsl kernel (porting our customizations) or other?
I tried to download the linux-imx 2.6 from git, but after cross compiling i got a zImage file instead of uImage, for a totally different processor.... Of course it doesn't worked..

I'm not sure of what i'm doing...

Thanks
Simone