[meta-freescale] R: R: R: # IMX53 GSTREAMER PROBLEMS

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:16:02 PDT 2013

Hello Daiane,
sorry for late reply.

Our base kernel is from kernel.org and we apply the 11.05 patches
(downloaded from freescale website, not from git).
Probably this version of FSL patch is too old for gst-fsl-plugin? How I can
check?
I wouldn't change the kernel version now, there is a way to change the
gst-fsl-plugin version, to fit my kernel?

Thank you
Simone