[meta-freescale] USB host issue on 2.6.35

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Oct 1 05:20:56 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Mahadevan Mahesh-R9AADQ
<r9aadq at freescale.com> wrote:
> Per the developer these patches should be applied for MX28 only.

Yes but they applied to MX53 as well. We share same branch for both.
For example in i.MX Community we have:

---
Dear i.MX Developers,

We have created a maintenance GIT branch for both MX28 EVK and MX53
QSB platforms. The branch is called "imx_2.6.35_maintain" and can be
found at this location:
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/.

In the future we will be making bug fix/maintain releases for MX53QSB
and MX28EVK platform from this branch. For instructions on submitting
patches to the branch, please refer to this discussion: Submit i.MX53
& i.MX28 Linux kernel patches.
---

So the goal is for the branch to be used for both.

Can you fix the changes to apply to MX28 only?