[meta-freescale] OpenCV OCL module Support on IMX6q

Fikret Alim fikret.alim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 04:25:25 PST 2013

Dear Sebastian,

Thank you for your answer. The header is installed inside sysroot folder.

Actually, our purpose here is to use the GPU for some image/video
processing tasks. We have tested OpenCV on IMX.6q, but for some algorithms,
GPU usage will increase the performance. But, unfortunately, I couldn't
find easy way to use the GPU. That's why I asked for OCL module.

Can I find some image processing examples created with OpenCL for IMX6? I
searched from the web, but I couldn't find anything except hello world
example.

Best Regards,
Fikret