[meta-freescale] X11 is not working on IMX.6

Fikret Alim fikret.alim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 04:19:23 PST 2013

Hi again,

Thank you for your answers. I have solved the problems by starting the GPU
module

$ modprobe galcore

and with the display setting
$ export DISPLAY=:0.0

By this way I can run the X11 samples on Yocto, but I have still problems
with Andre's gesture recognition example :)

I can not compile anything with softfp, because the compiler can not find
stubs_soft.h. In Yocto, there is only stubs.h and stubs_hard.h

Best Regards,
Fikret