[meta-freescale] OpenCV OCL module Support on IMX6q

Fikret Alim fikret.alim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 05:56:26 PST 2013

Hello,

Does IMX6Q support OCL module of OpenCV for GPU programming? I have found
ocl header insider opencv2/nonfree/ocl.hpp, but the ocl.hpp here includes
opencv2/ocl/ocl.hpp which does not exist. There is no OCL folder inside
opencv2 folder.

Is it supported? If yes, do I need to download from anywhere?

In the link below, it is mentioned that OpenCL version should be larger
than 1.1 with FULL PROFILE in order to use OCL module. As far as I know,
IMX6Q supports OpenCL 1.1 with Embedded Profile. It should not be supported
according to the documentation, but I am confused for seeing ocl.hpp under
nonfree folder.

OpenCL Module Introduction — OpenCV 2.4.7.0
documentation<http://docs.opencv.org/modules/ocl/doc/introduction.html>

Thanks&Best Regards,

Fikret