[meta-freescale] X11 is not working on IMX.6

Fikret ALİM fikretalim at aselsan.com.tr
Tue Nov 26 06:15:38 PST 2013

Hello,

 I am trying to run X11 examples included in gpu_sdk_v1.00 package. I am using Yocto fsl-gui-image. I have tried to run 06_Texturing example under GLES2.0 folder. I have only modified -mfloat-abi variable in the Makefile from softfp to hard. Then I have compiled the code, but unfortunately it is not running on IMX.6 board. I got the following error message when I try to run ./06_Texturing;

 06_Texturing: ../common/src/fsl_egl.c:51 fsl_getNativeDisplay: Assertion 'eglNativeDisplayType != ((void *)0)' failed

Aborted.

 What can be wrong? It seems that there is a problem at XOpenDisplay function which is called by fsl_getNativeDisplay function. Is there anything to be done to enable X11? I checked that the libraries are loaded under /usr/libç What should I do?

Thanks&Best Regards,

Fikret