[meta-freescale] Regarding GStreamer-1.x status on iMX6Q

Joshua Kurland joshua.kurland at adtecdigital.net
Wed Nov 20 07:25:28 PST 2013

If you have some time today, could you answer one last question?  *How* do
I include 1.x into my build?  I switched repos from Dora to Master and
added these packages:
    gstreamer1.0
    gstreamer1.0-plugins-base
    gstreamer1.0-plugins-good

I am able to confirm that all three have been added to my project, but
gst-inspect-1.0 only shows me gst-core has actually been installed.  Plus I
don't think this includes anything from the gstreamer-imx repo.  If you
could give some basic instructions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Josh Kurland