[meta-freescale] mfw_isink vssconfig

Janis Coders janis.coders at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:51:41 PST 2013

Hi, I was playing with mfw_isink for a while and had few problems, but
seems like they can be fixed by modifying vssconfig file.
By default in /usr/share/vssconfig (which is provided by
gst-fsl-plugins) fb_num value is 1. Setting this value to 2 makes
mfw_isink work. I am no graphics expert, so this must be tested with x11
and qt, but I guess this should be the default value, because then
gstreamer isink works out of the box.
This is in dora branch with imx53qsb (not sure about imx6).
What do you think, can someone test this?

$ export VSALPHA=1
$ gst-launch mfw_v4lsrc ! mfw_isink