[meta-freescale] Error 0x300b in Qt5 applications with EGLFS

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at mantic.mx
Mon Nov 18 01:59:51 PST 2013

On Nov 18, 2013, at 3:58 AM, Alfonso Tamés <alfonso at mantic.mx> wrote:

>>> But before Dora there wan’t support for the Wandboard Quad, right? :(
>>>
>> I didn't test on Wandboard, that was on other i.MX6 boards.
>> Qt5 is not board specific so if your kernel is properly aligned on
>> meta-fsl-arm's one that should work.
>>
>> Eric

Dylan doesn’t know the wand board quad:
---------------------
alfonso at tennyson ~/yocto_dylan $ export MACHINE=wandboard-quad-------
alfonso at tennyson ~/yocto_dylan $ . ./setup-environment build

SPECIFIED AN INVALID MACHINE TYPE !

Usage: source setup-environment <build-dir>
   <build-dir>: required option; specifies build directory location

By default the script will setup MACHINE to be imx6qsabresd.

Supported machines: cgtqmx6 imx233-olinuxino-maxi imx233-olinuxino-micro imx233-olinuxino-mini imx6qsabrelite nitrogen6x wandboard-dual wandboard-solo imx23evk imx28evk imx31pdk imx35pdk imx51evk imx53ard imx53qsb imx6dlsabresd imx6qsabreauto imx6qsabresd imx6slevk

To build for a machine listed above, run this script as:
MACHINE=<machine> source setup-environment <build-dir>

The script sets PARALLEL_MAKE & BB_NUMBER_THREADS to 8

What do you think could be breaking Qt5 EGLFS in Dora and Master?

Alfonso